Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year!! and The Simple Woman's Daybook

A new year brings new ramblings and I have rambled about on the net and found new blogs to follow and Daybook to create. You can get more info here @ http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ So here it goes......


For Today: January 8, 2010


Out side my window....it is snowing and I am at work


I am thinking ....how lucky I am to have a job and that I am able to do so much


I am thankful for...Jesus


From the kitchen...I prepared nothing for them they must fend for themselves I am working a 151/2 hr. shift(two jobs)caring for two men one with Fredicks Ataxia one with ALS


I am wearing...jeans, turtleneck, tshirt, old sweater and my comfy danskin shoes


I am creating...calendars for my family schedule and my catechists


I am going....nowhere until 4:30pm to the next job


I am reading...the Bible for my Bible Study(Kings)


I am hoping...that the house won't be in bad shape when I get there


I am hearing...cats lots of cats this job the guy has 12 cats...yeah I know but they bring him so much joy


One of my favorite things....is to watch my children play and my husband bring in wood from the kitchen window


A few plans for the rest of this week...take that tree down and read more about the Catholic Mass Revealed...using this for 7/8 grade which I am teaching on Sunday


My picture thought......Lake Ontario oh she's pretty

No comments: